Happy Holidays from SC Home! Act now for a chance to win a Lowe’s gift card you can use toward your home improvement project.
This holiday season, we want you to get started on your Arkansas home improvement project with some help from us at SC Home – Roofing, Windows & Siding. We are giving away a $50 Lowe’s gift card this Christmas that you can use to purchase the tools and materials you need to transform your plans into a reality. As one of Arkansas’ most trusted roofing, windows and siding companies, we know the importance of maintaining and improving the quality and comfort of your home. With the right supplies from Lowe’s, you can get your project started quicker and easier than you hoped.
What Projects Can You Start with a Lowe’s Gift Card?
A visit to your local Lowe’s can open up a world of opportunities. We know from experience that having the right tools for any task at hand is critical to getting the best results. From that cordless drill you have been eyeing to a light fixture that matches your kitchen cabinets, a little can go a long way when it comes to home improvement. Think of us as your Christmas elf, and consider how a Lowe’s gift card could be
used toward a project in your home:
- Home Maintenance: Use your Lowe’s gift card to complete household repairs on your to-do list, as unresolved plumbing or electrical issues can end up costing you money over time. Keep your utility bills on track and your family safe by fixing dripping faucets or replacing damaged fixtures with new components. Leaky windows and door frames let warm air escape from your living spaces, making your furnace work harder and your energy costs go up. Pick up the supplies you need to seal the leaks, and consider investing in replacement windows to permanently solve your leaking problem.
- Appliance Upgrades: A Lowe’s gift card is a great incentive to replace your old kitchen appliances with Energy Star models. You will not only enjoy $50 off the purchase price, but love the long-term savings on your monthly energy bills. You can also reduce your heating and cooling costs by purchasing high-efficiency HVAC equipment to replace your outdated systems.
- Interior Re-Designs: If you want to make cosmetic improvements in your home to ring in a brand new year, consider new cabinets, flooring, lighting, or paint from Lowe’s. With a great selection of the most popular styles and colors, plus professional advice and installation, you can give your house a whole new look.
- Construction & Carpentry: You will also find all of the building supplies for your Arkansas home improvement project at Lowe’s, from lumber to hardware. Get started on a new backyard fence, kitchen table, or tree house you have been promising your kids.
- Repair Damages: Should severe weather damage your siding or roofing, you can find the quick fixes you need for temporary repairs at Lowe’s. Flashing kits and nails needed to replace or repair loose shingles are available, but for extensive damage, contact us if you need a roof repaired or your siding replaced.
- Organization & De-Cluttering: If your New Year’s resolution is to get better organized, you will find the storage containers, drawer organizers, storage racks and more at Lowe’s. Make more efficient use of your garage and closet spaces with shelving, hooks, and utility cabinets.
Enter to Win!
Visit the SC Home Facebook page and enter to win a $50 Lowe’s gift card before December 22, 2014, or call us at (501) 588-0842 if you have questions about starting a new home improvement project. As a certified Lowe’s installer, we offer professional advice and quality customer service for roofing, windows, and siding projects for residential and commercial customers across Central Arkansas.